Event: 4 Practical workshops on Technical Analysis, delivered over 2 days by our chief Technical Analyst, Clive Lambert
Date: March 17th and 18th 2010
Place: MWB Business Exchange, Houndsditch (City of London).
Details: Join Clive Lambert for a 2 day seminar introducing the basics of Technical Analysis, then delving deeper into three key methodologies used by traders every day.
This course is suitable for anyone from a new trader to an experienced market professional wishing to expand their knowledge on essential technical tools for short and medium term trading.
These practical modules on key trading methodologies may count towards 12 hours of your FSA CPD, based on them satisfying you training requirements*.
Clive Lambert has been a central figure in the UK Futures day trading arena for 10 years now, and has taught thousands of traders how to incorporate Technical Analysis into their daily routine. He is the Author of “Candlestick Charts” and is an accomplished and interesting speaker, who delivers seminars for many organisations including the UK Society of Technical Analysts.
March 17th – 10am to 1pm – Module 1 – Introduction to Technical Analysis/Support and Resistance – £300 (+VAT)
- Clive will explain the basic principles and the main chart types before looking into the creation of support and resistance levels, and how to spot potential turning points using methods like trendlines and chart pattern recognition.
March 17th – 2pm to 5pm – Module 2 – Candlestick Analysis – £300 (+VAT)
- After a run through of the history and construction of candlesticks Clive will go through the 7 most powerful patterns in candlestick analysis, sharing his unique insight into the “psychology” of each pattern, and their application on whatever timeframe chart you’re viewing. Clive is one of the UK’s leading proponents of Candlestick Analysis.
March 18th – 10am to 1pm – Module 3 – Moving Averages and Momentum Indicators – £300 (+VAT)
- These studies are sometimes overused and often misunderstood. Clive will run through the common Indicators used in by different types of traders, the mistakes that are often made in their interpretation, and the correct way to utilise these studies to enhance your trading and understanding of price movement.
March 18th – 2pm to 5pm – Module 4 – Market Profile – £300 (+VAT)
- Originally from the Futures Pits in Chicago this methodology is extremely tough to convey, as evidenced by the pile of difficult to read books on the subject. Clive breaks down the ideas behind Market Profile and tells first hand, in a practical way, how traders in London and Chicago use this in their daily trading. He has “grown up” around traders using Profile, so understands not only the complexities of this methodology, but its benefits to day traders.
Class sizes will be limited to 12 people, so you are guaranteed training that is both relevant and “personal”. All methodologies will be discussed using live charts of markets familiar to you.
Top notch Refreshments and Lunch will be provided, as well as course notes, either in bound, full colour “paper” format or on Memory Stick.
Delegates will also get a free signed copy of Clive’s book “Candlestick Charts”.
The course will take place at the MWB Business Exchange in Houndsditch (EC3, 5 minute walk from Liverpool Street); a fantastic modern space where delegates will enjoy excellent facilities.
Book now by clicking here or call us on +44 (0) 1702 333461.
Remember, places are limited.
Or take advantage of our generous discounts:
All four modules – £1000 (+VAT), or £800 (+VAT) for FuturesTechs customers**
FuturesTechs customers** can chose individual modules for £250 (+VAT).
If you wish to discuss block bookings for any of these Modules please let us know. I’m sure we can sort something out!!
* Check with your compliance officer prior to booking
**Discount does not apply to FuturesTechs Website customers on month-to-month contracts.